2017 Beluga Whale Tour price per person, from Calgary
For bookings made on/after March 1, 2017:
- $1,785.00 per person, plus $89.25 GST (Total $1,874.25), based on double occupancy
- Save $30, if you pay by cheque
- Single supplement is $132.00 + $6.60 GST
- A $350 deposit is due at the time of booking
- Full payment is due 90 days prior to departure
- For bookings made less than 90 days prior to the departure, full payment is required at the time of booking.
Beluga Whale Tour includes:
- Round trip airfare between Calgary, AB and Churchill, MB
- Inflight breakfast and dinner
- 1 night accommodation, at Lazy Bear Lodge
- 1 guided beluga whale boat tour
- Tour of the Prince of Wales Fort
- Guided cultural and heritage tour
- 1 Breakfast at the Lazy Bear Lodge
- 1 Dinner entree at the Lazy Bear Lodge
- Shuttle service to/from the Churchill Airport
- Luggage handling
- All transfers to/from the private boat dock
Optional add-on activities:
The following activities are offered for an extra cost. If interested, please register with Classic Canadian Tours. Payment will be taken at the time of the tour.
Kayaking with the Whales - $165.00 + GST
Times TBA Single and double Kayaks are available.
Wet suits are used for kayaking and all the kayaking equipment is provided. Once again some people are comfortable wearing bathing suits underneath the wet suits while others prefer warmer layers. It is important that the clothing is thin underneath the wet suits for comfort. There will be a short instructional session prior to taking the tour.
This additional activity is highly recommended by the local guides and operators.
Snorkeling with the Whales - $225.00 + GST
Note: because of the available times (based on tides) you will have to forgo one of the scheduled tours to participate in this activity.
Dry suits are used for snorkeling to keep you both warm and dry in the Arctic waters. There are many sizes and your guide will make sure you have the right size and that they fit properly. Most clients prefer to wear long underwear, fleece pants, a shirt and a polar fleece sweater under the dry suit for additional warmth. Hoods, gloves, boots, masks and snorkels are provided. The smallest hood is a medium so if you foresee that being a problem for yourself or your child, feel free to bring on along that you are sure fits.
Northern Mush Dog Carting - $99.00 + GST
The Northern Mush dog carting tour! The tour is offered by Bluesky Tours and more information can be found on their website, www.blueskymush.com. The Northern Mush Tour will cost $99.00, plus GST per person or $50, plus GST without mushing. This price is based on cash payment, a small service charge applies if payment is by credit card. Payment will be made to the operator the evening of the tour.
Tundra Tour - $145.00 + GST
Explore the tundra in a tundra buggy, on this guided tour.